City of Crooks, SD

Conditional Use / Variance / Rezoning

If you need to obtain a conditional use permit, a variance, or would like to rezone a parcel within the city of Crooks, you will need to complete the application and submit it with the proper payment. Once received, the application will be reviewed and the Authorized Official, the Crooks Planning and Zoning Director, will schedule a hearing. At the hearing, the application will be reviewed and discussed; furthermore, the public will be provided an opportunity to provide input. A decision may or may not be made upon the conclusion of the hearing. 

Conditional uses, variances, and rezoning petitions are governed by the Crooks Zoning Regulations.

If you would like to apply or petition for one of the above outlined matters, click here to find the application: Conditional Use / Variance / Rezoning application.