City of Crooks, SD

Permit Fees

The City of Crooks requires building permits within City limits with a few exceptions.

The fees for building permits can be conveniently accessed through the PDF document provided at the bottom of the page, or can be accessed at the Crooks municipal office during regular business hours. If you should have any questions or concerns, please make sure to contact the municipal office.