The Crooks City Council passed Resolution 2017-06-03 and established the fees for contractor's license and the requirements for conducting business in the City of Crooks.
Contractor licenses are issued in two formats:
- Three year contractor's license: $100
- One-time construction license: $50
The requirements to be issued a contractor license are as follows:
- completion of application (found in document center below)
- provision of a continuous bond in the penal sum of $20,000.00 (approved by City, contractor has to be principal on bond and City oblige for its benefit)
- provision of proof of liability coverage with single limits of at least $1,000,000.00
- copy of contractor license held with other city (if applicable)
Contractor licenses will not be issued without receipt of all applicable documents and fees.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Contractor application1 document